Sunday 8 November 2009

One year and nine months later

So, basically, forgot I had a blog. Reading my old posts I cringed, a lot. Anyway, I like uni now, sad it's nearly over yada yada.
Been reading some of my friend's blogs and thought about writing (typing?) my ramblings down and then remembered I had a blog myself. I doubt anyone I don't know will read this so I don't think I need to explain what I'm up to no except that things are going well.

Anyway, bought this;



It was expensive but whatever, it's a staple!
Fingers crossed it comes tomorrow.

Also, really need;

http://www.bertieshoes.com/catalogue/style.asp?r=60&g=104&s=235&y=A09LLE10HBC451F&pc=10

Tried them on in Selfridges the other day and almost wept at how good they looked and how much I can't afford them.

On a slightly related note two british people won £45million on the Euromillions this week. Bastards.

No comments: